We offer our valued customers a full-range of language, communication and awareness services that include:
- Sign Language Interpreting by an on-site interpreter providing interpreting services between spoken English and American Sign Language.
- Deaf Interpreting is offered by specially trained Deaf interpreters to work with the Deaf and Blind, as well as those who require further language support.
- On-site Interpreting and Telephonic Interpreting in over 50 languages.
- Translation of Documents for personal and business use.
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) transcribes speech into text that can be viewed on a laptop, projection screen, or television monitor.
If you would like to work with AGAPE for your interpreting needs, click here to fill out our service request form. You can also click here to fill out the alternate Document Translation form. Thank you for your support!
Please click here to view the terms of agreement for our services.
Click here to view information on Interpreter HIPAA Compliance and Code of Conduct.