"A professional Interpreter must have the Fortitude and Strength of Character to embody the NAD-RID Interpreter Code of Conduct, skill and courage to keep up with the ever changing ASL profession, resilience in facing communication barriers and the perseverance to make the exchange accessible to all parties involved.
The resolve AND resolution of the Interpreter is simplified into one word.
The word is 'DISCIPINE'."
-DiAndria L. Zeigler
Director and Chief Interpreter
- Are you a recent graduate and want to be mentored into the Interpreting field?
- Are you a student of ASL and don't know where to begin?
- Are you a CODA (Child Of Deaf Adult) and would like assessment?
- Are you a SODA (Sibling Of Dead Adult) and would like assessment?
- Are you interested in Educational Interpreting?
- Are you Interested in preparing for the EIPA, NIC BEI?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, AGAPE "ForTERPitude" Mentorship is for you!